lovespeaks is a coaching and connection agency. Sally Lou works with executive clients and professionals, helping them tune into their talents, speak from the heart, and design professional lives that they love.
Sally Lou is an accomplished public speaker, audience engagement expert and authority in shaping and promoting brands. She works with clients to activate their audiences and develop devoted followings.
- Women in Trucking Conference, Truro Nova Scotia
- Girls Scouts of America Camp CEO
- Engaging Speakers 14th Annual Gala
– Keynote Speaker
- Chicago Ideas Week
- Go Red for Women
- AOL’s Makers Series
- Professional Women’s Club of Chicago
- Young President’s Organization Indiana Chapter
- In Her Shoes Foundation
- Groupon’s Employee Resource Group
- Jewish United Fund Highland Park Chapter
- Vera Bradley Designs
Sally Lou is available to host your event with heart and connect your audience to your mission and brand. Add Sally Lou to your event and engage your audience.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Employee Giving Week
- United Airlines Milage Plus Beautiful Moms Weekend
- Palm Beach Philanthropy Tank
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana
- Bright Pink’s Fitfest
- National Restaurant Show’s World Culinary Showcase
- Equal Pay Day Rally
- Launch Fashion Show
- Minnie’s Food Pantry
Sally Lou works with young professionals and executive clients, helping them tune into their talents, speak from the heart, and fashion professional lives that they love. Her Unexpected Speaker Series is designed to ease fears surrounding public speaking and take your delivery style to the next level.
The Unexpected Speaker Workshop Series
The Unexpected Speaker workshop is for seasoned speakers, people who fear speaking, and people who want to connect with their audience. This one-of-a-kind workshop adds magic, humor and heart to your speaking style and reduces the fear we have when we speak. Speaking well in front of others is a career asset. It’s also a life asset. Bring The Unexpected Speaker to your company and watch your employees go from good speakers to great speakers. Being a great speaker is great for business.